This isn’t where we put secret information (mostly because we don’t have any). Instead, you can find lots of official documents about safety, including our annual consent forms.
- Annual Consent Form. We need one of these for every child, to ensure that their parents consent to the activities we do on a regular night. Current members should have received one already, but parents of new members can print this one off and fill it in. Thanks!
- Special Consent Form. These are for the bigger trips we do, such as the Anchors Day Out, or Torksey Camp for Juniors. You should receive one when you sign your child up for these trips, but here’s a backup for you to print off if you need to.
- BB Equal Opportunities policy.
- BB Data Protection policy.
- BB policy on mixed gender youth work.
- BB safeguarding policy.
- BB policy on travelling to events in leaders’ cars.